Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Snow trip

Today we, all the year 11's in WCC, went to the snow to toboggan. The SKI trip is next week, which costs $900 if I remember and I am not attending. Instead I'll catch up on school work and relax a little. :)

So today it was something along the lines of "the bus leaves at eight" and "we will be back no later than 3:35".

I went to bed at 2am after sorting some papers out, msning, watching one episode of family guy and feeding my pet (who I shall devote a whole post to him).

I set my alarm to 6:00 (but it's approximately 12 minutes fast deliberately so I don't miss homegroup) so the alarm went off at about 5:48.am. *snooze*snooze*snooze*snoo...

I got up at 6:45am to shower, get changed, have breakfast, etc, and then leave for the snow trip. I brought my toboggan. :) Because the school only has like 18 toboggans? LOL

I left the house at 7:58am and arrived at school at about 8:05am. Knowing these excursions, it wasn't important to arrive at the exact time of 8am.

Anyway, we left and sitting next to me was David Tambiah. We talked a little about random things such as penissy ultimatums and his phone plan and then we watched the movie that was played. It was Get Smart. I haven't seen it before today, and now I have. Funny movie :)

We stopped off at Marysville to hire stuff (not me) and to go to the toilet (I considered but was too lazy to take my gloves off so I decided I can hold it in)

At the snow, we started off by throwing snowballs at each other, by which I mean 70% at MONG!!!! (Matthew Ong) We could go to the toilet here if we wanted but I used the same excuse, too lazy to pee.

After read out the rules such as "no standing on toboggans" and "no more than one person per toboggan" and "no toboggan chains" we headed over to the hill area. (Everywhere was snow but the slope was...well yeah). It was crowded and boring and Serlein rode into some 5 year old white girl's legs knocking her (the kid) over completely. What a fail!

We continued throwing snowballs, iceballs and icechunks at each other and then got bored and decided to move over to the second area which had a better toboggan run but less snow. (for snowballs, I mean). Here we had a free for all snowfight with the main targets: Mong and Hoppo.

At one point Hoppo got attacked by everybody but being the downer he is he left the group all pissy because we ganged up on him. No where near as bad as Mong. Jack got Mong in the face with a large ball of soft snow so it exploded all over him and knocked off his glasses. ROFL! Funny stuff ^_^. Of course everybody got hit and most people got hit by at least one or two painful 'snowballs' (chunks of ice thrown overarm direct hit on the neck of pressure points) but these were the highlights.

When it was time for lunch we all headed over to the busses to get our food and then to the eating room to eat our food. On the way me and Jack found long rod-shaped pieces of hard dirty crystally ice on the ground and we kicked off a stick each.

Jack came up to me with his:
Jack: Can I hit you on the head with this?
Me: Can I hit YOU on the head with this?
Jack: Yes *braces himself*
*I hit Jack over the head with my piece of ice breaking it into two*
Jack: OUCH!
Me: *braces myself*
*Jacks hits me over the head with his piece of ice breaking it into two*
Me: OUCH!

We both laughed and agreed it was a lot harder than we thought it was.

Jack shared me some of his FREAKING AWESOME CHOC CHIP COOKIES which were 40% choc chip and were DELICIOUS! :D

At the table was A) Ji Hyung, B) David Reed, C) Hoppo, D) Joel Wu, E) Jack, F) Me

A B C
TABLE
D E F

When Ji Hyung left the table we drank some of his water. Anyway after lunch, me and Joel went over to Natalie and Melissa and the four of us went over to the cafe where Joel paid for wedges and nuggets.

When we walked all the way back from the cafe to the eating room, Natalie and Melissa wanted chicken salt so they walked all the way to the cafe again and back to get it. When they were gone, the girls on the table next to us wanted to leave and so they gave us their three half-finished boxes of wedges. Me, Joel and Hoppo ate them. They were nice. Very nice :) Or maybe just because I was hungry.

I went back to the second slope with Joel, Melissa and Natalie after the food. Melissa and Natalie went together on a toboggan. I couldn't convince Joel to go with me but I convinced him to go by himself. :) YAY!

On the bus back, I saw next to Eric where we talked about his hometown in China and subject selections. Then we watched the movie, 'The spy next door'. This one, I have seen before, in the cinema but I didn't mind watching it again.

We did not get back 'latest 3:35'. We got back like beyond 4:45pm. My dad took me home and I gave Jon Tan a lift.

A fun excursion I would love to do again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment