Thursday, July 22, 2010

Feet fetish

A friend of mine, Audrey Soo, asked me to blog on 'feet fetish' and said even one line will do. No. I'll give her more than one line. I'll give YOU more than one line.

Feet fetish. Is one of the top three fetishes along with BDSM (Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism) and pedophilia (minor (under 18)/child fetish). The technical term for foot fetish is podophilia (pod=feet).

If memory serves me correctly, my friend told me she couldn't understand the basis of this fetish. WELL, who doesn't like to tenderly but wildly guide their tongue through the crevices of another being's toes adventurously, thoroughly and seductively?

But seriously. Feet....for some reason is a popular fetish.

Footjob: One person uses their feet to jerk off a man's penis.

Footjobs....it doesn't sound something that I would be interested in straight away. But I don't know how it feels. I'll probably experiment with it once or twice in the future. Yeah....but that's probably years away.

Definitely want to experiment. As a personal thing, I want to experiment EVERYTHING except those weird ones like getting sodomised by a horse. I heard a guy died that way.

Anyway, back to feet....It's just another fetish after all. Not particularly my thing although those who hang out with me know that I stroke their feet with my toes. ;D

Well that's all I guess. I'm kind of dissappointed as this post seemed to lack both in quality and quantity but OH WELL! I'm off to my room to do homework.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment