Monday, July 12, 2010

Oops.

It has been four days since I last blogged. I HAVE been writing but saving as drafts for example the camp post. Yes, I know -.- I have neglected for like almost 20 days but I'm almost done so ummm....try get done before school starts. D: No! I WILL GET IT DONE! AHH! So let's get back to my past four days of unbloggingness.

Today I was invited to go into the city. I think Amanda, Wez, Jon Tan and some others like Ben or something is going. Maybe Jack? I don't know. I don't have much details but I know it's about shopping or something. So yeah, I won't go:
1. No money
2. Lazy, want to sleep in
3. Work to do (below)
4. Maple to do...well not really but I wanted four reasons as I like the number four.

The weekend....Mmm... let's see what happened. Family fun day. This follow up event that follows Born To Fly. It was just a bunch of activities and workshops.

I WAS planning to follow this post with another 2-4 posts to make up for my absence of blogging but....I have work to do.

Yes, I do. It's not cramming. I just have a little bit of chemistry (40-ish chapter review questions) and some methods to catch up on (a couple of hours). If I work hard, I can get it all done tonight. That won't happen, as I won't work hard. But I can try-ish, I guess....?

Anyway, the following piece of information might, no, WILL mean more to some of you who are reading this. (or one of you). I was reading your blog just now and it put a smile on my face. =]

So ummm...I'm gonna go load Jon Tan's trance into my mp3 player and go to my tidy room and start hardcore chemistrying and methoding.

BYE BYE FRIENDS!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment