Monday, July 26, 2010

A couple of things about my blog.

I came today from school. What a day it has been. I accidentally was rude to my english teacher, who's a cool guy x]....actually it hasn't been much of a day. Quite average. One interesting thing, the rest is usual. Perversion-filled music, (me/Hans/me) (I'm twice as perverted as Hans). But that's not unusual so yeah.

Remember that post the other day of me reaching 1000 blog views. Well I got home today and I was the 1100th viewer. WHOA! 100 views in such a small amount of days?!?! That's quite awesome. Actually it's not. Which I shall explain in the next post. (Yes, I'm posting like five? times today. Blogging binge is the best.) (y)

Also. Damn. My sister came in to talk to me and now I forgot what I was going to say. Type*. Whatever.

Yeah...I can't remember. I'm just...gonna go....publish this.....ummm.....now.

No comments:

Post a Comment