Saturday, July 24, 2010

The company of myself.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/518729

Some say this game is depressing. I would say that. But it's enjoyable.
Either way. It's a game I would completely recommend.

The music is excellent. And the storyline is sweet. Well, a good job done. Well done.

The story goes like this:

My friend, Warren introduced me to this wondrous game and the first time I played it I took my time working through the various levels admiring the outstanding concepts, music and storyline.

Just yesterday I played it again and spent a lot less time knowing the tricks to the game.

Today while newgrounding next to my brother (different computers) I saw him playing the game and completing it so I decided to play it again even though I played it yesterday. I went through it so easy. And loved it again. So I'm sharing this with you all.

My brother is ten. He understand the concetps and even the storyline. So, so can you.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/518729

GOGOGO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment