Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Time to resume.

Brooding over the past week,
And analysing the quality of my posts.
I realise that it too has decreased in quantity,
Does this make me a bad blog host?

It's one, twelve A.M.
And I should be sleeping.
Or should I?
It's holidays so I'm thinking.

I can't change the past, I stayed up.
My mum says I shouldn't sleep late.
But it IS holidays,
Just look at the date.

Have I made good use of my holidays?
Because that's just the thing:
Maple, study, piano, Peter Chan.
My holidays seem so boring.

I guess the boringness has spread,
To my blog, unfortunately.
I still enjoy blogging,
Just not as passionately.

Well if one thing is to be sure,
I want my blog to avoid doom.
I will improve quantity and quality,
I guess it's time to resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment