Saturday, July 3, 2010

Born to Fly

For lunch it wasn't pizza and subway but pizza and nando's instead. Still good. The few subways present were for vegetarians.

I was there mainly for the food....and because I had nothing better to do. And because I wanted to see how things were going.

The most legendary thing about it was my brother. He didn't enroll or attend Born to Fly this year and when I asked him he gave me this legendary reason: "When it ended at 12 o'clock it was tolerable but now since they extended it a couple more hours I just can't take it anymore." Not in those exact words but that general gist. I love you Daniel, you rock. (y)

Later after lunch me and my brother watching through the window at the kids performing for the parents singing and doing actions of the songs they learnt. My brother leaned over to me and said "That's why I'm not doing Born to Fly." I LOL'ed, but I tried to keep myself from laughing loudly but if nobody could hear me I would've laughed hysterically.

The program seemed okay and guess what? NO YOUTH GUYS volunteered. But pretty much all the youth girls except for one or two didn't. Lololol...but there ARE more youth girls than guys anyway.

I didn't get any cake, unfortunately. Because I was obsessing over the cordial and pizza.

I sucked a cordial cup and now I still have two red lines from the sides of my mouth down. Kehsee said it looks like a vampire or something. But it's not. It's just red blood cells squashed against the inside of my skin because of pressure.

Maybe I'll do it next year. If I do, either games leader or clown and maybe assisstant team leader. But probably not. I've had enough of team leader/assisstant team leader. Yeah....

But I'll probably feel lazy and say NOOOO it's year 12 and I won't end up doing it.

I guess I wasn't Born to Fly afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment