Friday, July 30, 2010

Secondary performance dinner. Night two.

Panicking today...? I was quite relaxed. A bit nervous a bout 45 minutes up to my performance. Once I got up there, I was surprisingly relaxed. I followed what Jazer told me to do. Oh. And I did Tai Chi breathing exercises on the chair.

The piece. I made one made a finger slip and another mistake, that wasn't as noticeable. A couple of people noticed the finger slip but that's okay. :)

Jazer's performance....skilled.

The night...didn't seem as exciting and lively as last night but it was still fun. :)
Mr Johnson singing.....=D

What else to write....orchestral/Jazz Band where some of my friends were playing were good too. :) When I was chatting, I hung around Melissa, Jazer and Eunice.

A good night. To the performers. To me. To the audience. And to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment