Friday, July 2, 2010

No internet curfew

As some of you know, I have an internet curfew. My internet stops at 11. Saying that, I can still do stuff on my laptop WITHOUT the internet and if I really need/want internet I can just go to the main downstairs computer and use that internet so it's not that much of a boundary. But it exists, I like it in a way since my self-control isn't perfect (VCE) but it gets annoying at times. I asked my dad to remove internet curfew and so he did. That's why I can type this at 11:26pm =D

Hopefully he'll forget to take off the curfew when school starts up again but if he does, no biggie. So yeah, WHEEE!!

But when I came back Peter Chan went offline so I can't skype with him anymore....and now I have no-one to skype with. D= Oh well....Life is still good.

That's another thing. I'm enjoying life heaps. Like REALLY enjoying lifes. There aren't any BIG problems at all, for example Irene is leaving the school. Also depression is over. Which is awesome (y) =D So thank you to whoever helped me get over depression, you guys are the best, really.

Hooray, no internet curfew....so Good Night to you all but I'll be up for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment