Thursday, July 1, 2010

1st of July

A pinch and a punch for the first day of the month.

I just remembered. I'm now in a dilemna, here are my options:
-Go downstairs and give my siblings the pinches and punches they deserve.
-Stay in bed where I'm all comfy blogging happily.

I want to pinch and punch them as find it it is hilarious. But that's kinda mean and I don't find it as funny as it used to be. And if I do, I'll have to get up, go downstairs, come back and get comfy again. You know what? I'm gonna stay here and blog. =]

What else happens today? It is officially the second half of the year. HOORAY!
Let's have a look back on the big events of this year....:
-I put on lots of weight
-I got over depression
-I took a really satisfying dump
-I made heaps of new friends
-I changed my study/gaming habits, in favour of studying.

It has been an eventful and awesome 6 months. And what better way to start the next half of the year than Wez Redmond's birthday. Happy birthday dude, wherever you are.

I also just tried out skype with webcams and headset. And it works!!! It wur-ur-urrksss!! xD

The actual events of the 1st of July 2010 from my perspective is like this: Maplestory, vacuumed room, played an arm-biting game with my brother Daniel, Skyped.

It was good. (mentioned daily events) It is good. (blogging comfortably)It will be good. (more blogging, while still comfy). BWAHAHAHHAA

For some weird reason I feel like hugging somebody. However with nobody near me to hug, I shall hug my pillows.....There are 6 pillows in my room. Hugging them isn't as satisying as a fellow human being so I'm going to resort to continue blogging about a different topic.

OH YES! The music I'm listening to: Trance. Techno. Call it what you want. It's AWESOME and given to me by the awesome Jonathan Tan on his USB stick.

Note to self: Jog to his house tomorrow and give him back his USB stick.
Note to Jonathan Tan if you are reading this: I'm going to jog to your house tomorrow to give you back your USB stick.
Note to my blog followers that are reading this right now: I'm going to jog to Jonathan Tan's house to give him back his USB stick. Don't bother interfere with me, just keep reading my blog and POST QUESTIONS ON MY FORMSPRING!

http://www.formspring.me/JonC4

I get barely ANY questions D: I know you guys love my blog but give me questions too. ANY questions. EVERY question. ODD questions. SEXUAL questions. ULTIMATUM questions. MULTIPLE CHOICE questions. RANDOM questions. I don't care just make it plentiful and existant.

About my post on camp....I will get 'round to finishing it tomorrow, hopefully. If you see me on msn, swear at me and tell me to "GO FINISH YOUR POST ON CAMP JON!" or something. Because I need to.

Oh yeah, another thing. If anybody wants a mention on blog, just drop me a note on IM or something. You should have my msn. My skype is: Jon_C4 for those of you who don't have it. Add me, I want more people to chat to audibly or if you can't, textually is ok too. LOL....textually, sounds like sexually. I could talk to you sexually if you want. Actually I probably won't....probably.

10:40pm. Is there enough time to blog about something else in a new post? Hmmm. Let's finish this up and see what comes to mind....

Love you all awesome pplz, in every single orifice you can imagine. All 19 of them. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment