Saturday, July 3, 2010

3:41 AM

As I type this. It is now the 3rd of July and later today these will be the main events that will be happening:

-My household gets new internet downloads =D 50gb onpeak and 50gb offpeak.
-My event weapon in maplestory will expire and disintegrate and get destroyed.
-I will go to BTF saturday special where they have special lunches and I get free subway/pizza.

By the way BTF stands for Born to Fly, a kids holiday program which is free and teaches character traits and is actually REALLY good for the kids, spiriturally and characteristically. It's run by my church although it's not a Christian event. I used to help out but this year I passed because of the following reasons:
-VCE
-Piano
-Lazy
-The hours are too long (LOL, that's what she said)
-etc

Yeah. NEW INTERNET!

No comments:

Post a Comment