Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chat Roulette

Here is a list of 'treasures' I've come across while Chat-Roulette-ing:

-A fat man rubbing his hairy nipple asking me if I liked it.
-Three skinny mexicans with douchebaggy haircuts and obvious rosy cheeks who came under my impression as homosexuals. They asked me to strip
-A 20 year old Korean Girl I maintained smalltalk conversation with which I asked for her email because she had to go. I never really did follow up, because lazy, then because of exams, then lazy, etc.
-Lemonparty
-A neat empty looking room with nice wallpaper and bedsheet designs. I could see a door in the background and after studying the motionless picture for 20 seconds, the door opened and two tall russian men about in their late twenties walked out and to the computer. I told them I liked their room and they replied in Russian. After starting up google translate and translating the message I realised the asked me to 'Show us your penis, pretty boy.' I told them no (in Russian) they told me to do it, I told them no again.....
-A 'bloke' called Dylan in which me and him exchanged softcore erotic dirty chat with them moved onto hardcore foot fetish dirty chat.
-A black guy I made sexual gestures to in which he laughed and returned the same gestures. So I brought up my perversion a notch and he laughed and called over his friend. So I gave them a one minute dirty show (hands and mouth only) and then left.
-A horny husband with his sleeping wife in the background

and of course...
-A large number of masturbating penises.

No comments:

Post a Comment