Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lines

I woke up at 12:00. Checked my facebook, one notifaction. Somebody liked my comment.
Then I moved onto blogs and checked up some of my friends' blogs which I had neglected or about 10 days now so there were some posts to read up on. Some were white text on black background, some were black text on whitebackground, some were light grey....dark grey...etc. Point is, being text, they were in lines and on a reasonably contrasting background.

After 45 minutes of continuos reading of these blogs and looked up to my (yes my, I'm in my bedroom) ceiling only to see my entire ceiling covered with alternating black and white lines no matter where I looked. If they were real, my ceiling have looked weird because the lines were not ON the ceiling, they were on my eyes. So the wall next to me or the wall on the other side of the room, the lines would still APPEAR the same distance apart if you ignore visual perceptive aids, which means the lines were equally spaced apart on my retina. There were no lines.

I was suffering from immediate past experience. No, not suffering, I was under the effects of immediate past experience. (It's a psychology unit 3 term) I love psychology 3/4. Almost as much as I love lines. Yes, I am a fan of lines or more specifically STRIPES. But that's for another post...;D

Yeah, I went to eat lunch and do chores and then piano, etc, hwk, etc so I'm posting this at 6:55 and not 12:55. So that should explain that potential question subconsciously lurking at the back of your mind.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment