Friday, July 23, 2010

Sick

At the moment it is 9:43am during schoolterm on a Friday morning. As it is week one of my two week timetable I should be in music right now learning music theory. Probably....4 part chords? But no. I am at home. I went to bed last night at 9pm feeling dizzy and tired. My eyes were also a little itchy. I woke up this morning at 8am even more tired and dizzy. My voice was softer and a bit coarse. And my stomach hurt. Nothing big. Probably go away in 24 hours. I don't know how I got it. And the only thing I can suspect was that snowball I ate on Tuesday.

After doing a couple of chores, I sat down to blog. And here I am now. What should I blog about....

My sore stomach? Nah.
I'll blog about heaps of things. Then I'll go do methods. Hopefully, get a couple of exercises ahead of what we are up to, to lighten the load for me in the future.

The sickness isn't too strong. Probably just last 60 hours at max. Yeah, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment