Sunday, July 18, 2010

Parkour

My mum drove me to Jon Tan's house and we picked him up. On High Street Road (yes, it's called High Street Road) we saw Wez' car and waved. Then we picked up Jeremiah Cheong and went to Glen Waverley Secondary College.

I felt good as I got out of the car and saw Wez, Peter, Jazer and Matt Ong already there. Seven of us. =] It seemed like the parkour group was getting back together with the exception of a couple of people.

We moved to our new area, in front of the library. Wall hops, wall pops, wall climbs, cats, that was pretty much it. But it was fun :D

Jere is one crazy traceur. >_>
*RESPECT*

Then we moved back to GWSC where we moved straight to the year 12 area. Although a photo was taken, we didn't take the dream photo because Mong said it couldn't 'focus' >_> Noob.

Wez climbed on top of a high roof and found a fake snake :D which I still have right now. It sure whips hard. No, not hard (forcefully) but sharp. >_>

I realised my >_> looks like erected breasts. I don't care. I like this emote. And I liked it before I realised it looked like breasts so yeah.

There were some new built staircases and stuff but we had to leave because some teachers called the cops (How unnecessary). We went to get happy cup then went to KFC and all chipped in money to buy 2x large fries, 10xPieces of chicken. But it was some combo thing.

Wez gave me and Jon Tan a lift home. :D Thanks Wez! xD
See you Mondayyy.

And that's parkour. Nice to see it all get together again and resume. No, not nice. AWESOME!

That's'all for parkour. Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment