Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Not stressed.

I am not stressed.
Maybe a little, but that's normal.
Generally, not stressed.
Regarding the SPD, I mean (refer to previous post).
Why? You may ask.
Just kidding.
You won't ask that.
You don't give a shit.
Or maybe you do.
You are just too lazy to ask me.
Either way, you're not going to ask me.
And now there is no reason to as I'm going to answer it anyway...

It is now 6:30. Four (xD) hours ago I had my piano lesson which finished three hours ago. Scales, pieces, blah blah. Then I asked my piano teacher to give me feedback on my piece I am going to play. She said it was brilliant and fixed up a few details.

For some reason, I'm now confident and relaxed. Actually, since the start of this post, I have been getting more stressed. But nowhere near how stressed I was in the last post. So yeah. Since I'm talking about the SPD, I may as well talk about my day regarding the SPD.

Period one: Music.

Waiting in from of M5 with my music class buddies, Mr Johnson was not there, as usual. Usually he would only be 2-5 minutes or max 10 minutes late. But today he was not coming. We made our way to the music staff room and there he was sitting down talking to somebody. I think he was on the phone. Anyway, he brought us to the new performing arts building :D and we helped set it up. Not moving chairs or spreading tablecloths. Oh no. We had the awesome job of collecting sticks, leaves, twigs, branches, bark and thin logs from around WCC and bringing them in a half-broken carboard box that was originally designed for a keyboard, back to the building.

It was okay. Fun in a way, relaxing. :)

I hope it's ready by tomorrow night.
I'm performing on the second night (Friday) though.
*relaxed sigh*
Good evening.

Ps: Peter Chan told me he has no penis

No comments:

Post a Comment