Thursday, July 29, 2010

Secondary performance dinner. Night one.

I was moderately stressed. Today. Why? I don't know. I just was. At one point I stopped my thoughts and told myself "Dude. You're performing tomorrow. 24 hours. 24 freaking hours. Relax. Chill. Have fun tonight."

And so I did, in a way. Hanging in M3, Johnson gave us all instructions and a run-through for the night. He said at one point "Some of the year 7-10's wanted to help real bad. And a lot of them are more mature than some year 11/12's." I knew that was aimed DIRECTLY at me. :D Hehehe....

As for the caterer, Angelina and her family, the Hoe (I think that's how you spell it) family. They were all there. Chloe, Danielle, Faith, Samuel and even their younger sibling, who looked like 7 or 8 and was in a chef's hat and apron preparing the food. Impressed. Very impressed.

Once the night started, it was a ball rolling, and rolling, and rolling, AND ROLLING. Went very well, actually. I feel less stressed after Jazer taught me how to beat Stage Fright.

Also, Once Melissa turned up, I had someone to talk to about other stuff than Wushu, groping and charcoal chicken. Still can't decide which converstaions were better...:)

John, Ting and some other guys (year 9), meh. Was okay talking to them. Boring but okay.

As for the final song. (choir + VCE music students <--that's me). Isaac ditched it and even though I only rehearsed once, TODAY. I still went fine. Well not bad.

Yeah....was a nice night :) And I can't wait for tomorrow's night and get this piece over and done with. I'm fairly confident I can do it without stuffing up now.

Good work everybody, 'night.

and umm...yeah. YEAH! YEEEEEEAR!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!1111one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment