Friday, July 2, 2010

My night

Was awesome. More detail?
-I went to the setting on my laptop and set 'closing the lid' to 'no action' instead of 'stanby'.
-Lined up all the techno Jon Tan gave me
-Closed my laptop lid, leaned it against the side of my bed
-Put on my headphones
-Turned off my light
-Went to sleep.

It worked. Why wouldn't it? I don't know. BUT IT WUR-UR-URKEDDD!! =D

I'm just happy as nothing went wrong and the trance I listened to was quite good. Some were better than others. And it's still going. I started at 2 something. It's now 10:23am and it's still playing. The current song is 1 hour, 29 minutes and 30 seconds long. It's a recording of some live mix played. Called Tiesto - Tiesto live.

*sigh*

I wonder what I'm going to do today. No, I don't wonder that, I know.

-Give Jon Tan his USB back
-Finish my post on camp
-Finish sorting out my room

The rest aren't less important but yeah, usual 'dailies' which I won't mention, 'refer to other posts to see what they are'.

For some reason I can't see my formspring questions due to an error. FUUUUUUuuuuuuuu..........!!!!!

I'll check it later. Good morning world, bye.

PS: Add me on skype and continue spamming my formspring. Jon_C4 and JonC4 respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment