Monday, July 19, 2010

Things I dislike

If you don't want to hear me bitch and rant on about things then skip this post. Also, if you think I'm going to be hypocritical, you're probably right. I will be. But don't go argue with me or something. If anything, we can discuss one-to-one. Yeah...I'm gonna be very hypocritical at times.

LET's BEGIN!
I dislike:
-Worded math problems.
-Long-answer questions. (But I do love REALLY long questions such as essays and such)
-Jack of diamonds. (He's a thief. A child-raping thief)
-Peter Chan for half copying the name of his blog (he made it after he read mine) "Mind of Jon", "The Mind of an Ordinary PC"
-People who believe something or accuse you of something or hate someone without any reasons or the reasons they have are self-relient or self-explanatory, A.K.A. circular logic. For example "Why would you do that for? That's stupid!" "How is it stupid?" "It just is, can't you understand something as basic as that is wrong. Are you retarded?!?!"
-Julia Gillard because 1. She is a woman and I don't like the idea of our country being ruled or 'overlooked' or 'maintained' by a woman. That's just....wrong. 2. She siad tattoos are bad. I'm not a fan of tattoos but I don't see what is so bad about them. 3. She is prime minister and nobody voted for her. 4. She kicked Kevin Rudd off. The only time a woman can dominate over a man is in the bedroom. 5. She's a woman. This one is so significant it gets two slots. 6. Judging by her face, she is one who probably practiced or actively practices anal sex. She is also unmarried. I dislike the idea of an anal-loving unmarried female prime minister being my superior.
-Rapists who rape because they can't control their hormones. If a rapist actually has reasons for their actions....I don't mind it as much. For example, revenge or to recreate a scene from a piece of Shakespeare literature. (If there ARE any rapescenes)
-Maplers who ragequit parties in the middle of a party quest.
-Guys whose names start with the letter 'H'. Unless your name is Henry because Henry is a cool name. (LF2 reference)
-People who change their names. (excluding marriage)
-Racists
-Bananas. Only before I eat them. During I eat them and for a short period of time after I love bananas.
-Ragequitters in real life who quit games just because you're owning them.
-Uncircumsized Jews. Jews should be circumsized. If they're not, they're not real Jews. And I despise them.
-Banana cake
-Aggressive ducks. because I got attacked by about 20 ducks or something when I was 2 years old.
-People who say "huh?" or "what?" without reading what I just said or ignoring me then saying "huh?" or "what?"
-Hypocrites. Except when they're me. =D
-Racist homosexuals. But only because they're racist.
-Racist Canadians. But only because they're racist.
-If Julia Gillard was racist. I couldn't care less if she was racist but the fact she is Julia Gillard....
-Erasers that are too short to use without injuring yourself.
-When I make myself bleed and it gets too messy and I lose control.
-People who claim their martial art superior
-Lubricants that give you penis cancer

1 comment:

  1. As I said before, I didn't copy your blog's name. My blog is a piece of my mind, my nickname is PC, and I am ordinary.

    After I made my title, I said to myself "Hey this is similar to Jon's title. Maybe I should change it. Nah I won't."

    Hence the name.

    ReplyDelete