Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stressed.

I am stressed.
So very stressed.
Why?
One acronym.
SPD
Three letters.
S. P. D.
Three words.
Secondary performance dinner.
I should be fine...I'm just paranoid about slipping up a key and hesitating and then screwing up so badly an-AHHHH!!! I should stop thinking about such things. And so I will. The room is barely ready for the SPD and the SPD is in two days. How very very terrible. I heard Johnson is scrapping the three-course dinner. What next? Scrap the whole thing? Scrap the food altogether?

Anyway. Let's reflect on my day. I am relatively because in methods I corrected Mrs Marks. :)

Marks: So if we toss a die 600 times...
Me: *puts hand up*
Marks: Yes?
Me: You don't toss a die. You roll it.

That is probably my highlight of the day. What else....miss Reed was sick yet again. *sigh* :/

English....OH YES! We had to make these survival posters and I wanted to do a comic.
A helicopter crashes in the middle of a desert and a pregnant woman gets stranded. After walking for a long time she realises she will soon die (along with the unborn baby). So she induces herself into labour and eats her premature baby to survive. At the top of the poster will be in big 'fancy' letters: SURVIVAL

Mr Bates didn't let me do it so I ended up doing this social (not physical) paranoia-fear poster. Blegh.

This post didn't calm me down. I am still stressed. Goodbye failing stress-relievers. Hello stressors. *panic attack*

1 comment:

  1. Oh gawd, positive thinking, man!
    You'll be fine hehe, piano pro *thumbs up*
    (and I haven't even heard you play yet)

    ReplyDelete