Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My holidays so far.

So when does holidays start?
Monday, as that's the first day of a week where there is no school. Or
Sunday, as some say that's the start of the week. Or
Saturday, as that is the start of the weekend, which is school-free and before the weekdays free of holidays. Or
Friday, (1pm) as that was when school finished and we finished early. Or
Wednesday, as that was when we had camp and that is sort of holiday-ish, right?
Tuesday, (3:35pm) because we finished school then and after that was camp and that's it.

Either way, it's holidays now and I shall tell you what happened from 2 days ago (monday) to right now.

Monday: Nothing much. Just slept in and then mapled taking turns with my brother on our Aran. Some random chores here and there, a little bit of studying (chemistry). Piano practiced too. And of course martial art drills and stances, work out, etc. But these are daily things so I shall leave them out in future.

Tuesday: Peter Chan's birthday party. Everything else was as usual: working out, stances, martial art drills, piano, chores, etc. The only thing that was different was I studied psychology this time

Wednesday: Same as monday but I didn't sleep in. Instead I took a nap from 12:30pm-3pm approx. And I studied methods and music.

That is all about my holidays so far. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment