Friday, June 11, 2010

Psychology exam

For a 3/4 exam....relatively easy. Though I've never done a 3/4 exams before..I thought it would have been a bit harder haha xD

Aiming for an A.
Yeah, >80%

I put stage 2 for this question then changed it to stage 3 then left it. I remembered the tip 'If you are unsure of a question and change it, chances are it's what you first put'.

So I changed it back to stage 2.

Then stage 3.

After the exam I asked my friends what they put, most of them put stage 2. I asked the teacher and she said if she did it, she would have put stage 3. WIN!!!!

But it may be stage 2, I guess I'll just wait for the results.

Multiple choice were pretty easy, really.

And yeah....to think I harccore studied 15 hours in a row pulling all-nighter for this exam....it helped me heaps.

...This blog post lacked enthusiasm, mmm.....let's try make the GAT post better.

No comments:

Post a Comment