Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shits and Braces

The clock struck eleven in english and I had to take a shit. We were in the multimedia room, the closest room to the toilets. But since the boys toilets are either covered in urine, shit or both I decided to pass. The urge wasn't so big so I thought "after school will be fine".

Lunchtime and I was like....yeah should be fine.

Then for double music, it got worse exponentially. Till my stomach hurt. BUT I WON THE GAME FOR MUSIC and got a book on how to make salads, and I got a biscuit, so it's all good.

After school, should I just go to the Gymnasium toilets (clean) but NO! I had 4 o clock dental appointment in vermont south and so I went straight there. I got into the waiting room and had a look at the time. It was like 4 minutes or something to wait. NO TIME FOR SHITS

So there I was, sitting in the dental cheeks, tightening my sphincter and then the dentist was like "what colour" I spontaneously replied "DARK PURPLE!"

So here I am, blogging about "shit" with purple braces in my mouth. Anyway, back to the story.

My favourite colour was purple, the reason why I probably just said out loud PURPLE! Without deep thought regarding my choice. I wanted a dark purple, almost black but instead I was given a lighter shade. it sort of looks like grey but purple can be made out if you look close enough. No Jack, you cannot stick your eyes in my mouth for a 'closer look' >_>

That wasn't the worst part. As I sat there, open-mouthed and unable to speak all I heard was:

Assistant (female): "what colour"
Dentist (male): "pass me the purple one"
Assistant: "Awww don't be mean"
Dentist: "What are you talking about, he chose purple"
Assistant: "WHAT!"
Dentist: "I don't know either, probably to impress his boyfriend."
Assistant: "Or girlfriend"
Dentist: "Mum, does he have any girlfriends?"
My mum: "I don't know" *giggles*
Dentist: *works on it* "Wow, all the boys will really love your mouth. They might even go out with you"
My brother: *laughs*
Mum: "If you're lucky, you might even impress some girls"
Assistant: "not me, I'm taken" "plus, he's probably into boys, picking purple and all"
Dentist: "don't be mean"
Assistant: "YOU STARTED IT!"
Dentist: "I just wanted to have some fun"
Mum: "Get him while he can't talk, HAHAHAHA!"

The whole time I'm like F YOU ALL >_<
But I don't regret getting purple, it makes me look sexy ;D

So after the dentist I got home and I was like FINALLY. But no, I had a piano lesson next.

....one hour later AFTER my piano lesson, I finally shat the shit I had been anticipating all day.

And it was worth it. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment