Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baby Jokes 7

What's sexy?
A baby



What's sexier than a baby?
A dead baby




What's sexier than a dead baby?
A dead baby with 10 limbs




What's sexier than a dead baby with 10 limbs?
A dead baby with 10 and 3 quarters limbs




What's sexier than a dead baby with 10 and 3 quarters limbs?
Nothing, that's the sexiest



Just kidding, none of these are sexy, not even a normal alive baby. In fact my baby jokes that I haven't told are decreasing in quantity. Furthermore, feedback suggests I should stop with these jokes, as they're 'not even funny'. Some are, some aren't. Some people find them funny, some don't. "Baby Jokes 7" (this post)I find is not funny at all. Nevertheless I will continue with baby jokes, just much much less often, as of now. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment