Sunday, June 13, 2010

Super Simplistic Sunday

Woke up...
Decided not to go to church because...to troublesome the transport and my mum would be late for her service, she went to this other church in the city today.

My day was made up of:
-Playing piano
-Vacuuming
-Mapling
-Eating
-Studying chemistry
-Playing with my brother outside
-Eating
-Re-watching (Yeah, I finished) the inbetweeners
-Shitting
-Eating

Now I'm blogging while MSNing to random people.

I'm too depressed to go into alot of detail...sorry guys.
Actually stuff it, I'm going to divulge into my day:

My mum wanted to go to either the 9:00 or 11:00 (am) sunday service in this random church in the city. She was gonna drop me and my brother as my dad is in new zealand and my sister is sick but then she would be late to go to the city. I felt really tired and transportation would be a bother so I just stayed home.

I ate 4 packets of continental soup. 2xItalian minstrome (I think that's how you spell it) and 2xSeafood Bisque.

Then I ate 8 pieces of toast, 4 with Jam, 4 with nutella.

I put alot. I was being a fatass.

Mapling....just me and my brother taking turns so it's constant training.

Now my mum is in the other room with about 8 of her girlfriends as one of them is moving to queensland. They're conversing while eating from a steamboat. Two actually.

Mmm.... the food was nice.

Okay, that's all, I think I'm not in a bloggy mood.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment