Friday, June 11, 2010

the GAT

I walked into the GAT, not really caring about it but gonna do my best, of course.

I sat down and got FRONT ROW SEATS! Not only that, it was IN FRONT OF THE CLOCK! How awesome is that?!?! =D

To my left is Natalie Alfonso. To my right is Min-En Ng. Behind me is Jonathan Herrmann.

The 70 multiple choice were ok....VERY INTERESTING MATERIAL. Totally keeping it. xD
Decibel (that how you spell it?) really interested me and the snowflakes were good too.

The ocean question was hard. :S Warren did Squid vs Whale or something. I wish I did something awesome like that.

Next year I've decided to make some really detailed graphic rape horror and wound it into the information given. It will be epic.

The cities question was not hard to do, very easy. Mine went something like this:

Cities are harmful to the environment and are only as good as their surroundings as they devour the surrounding resources and give back pollution and wastage. In the end when there are no more resources, the cities will die and humanity will be dragged down with it to the deep abyss of hell clutching with us the only thing we have left - A large entanglement of cement.

That went OK I think...GAT...quite happy. Except I was sick.

I felt like vomitting for the first 1 hour (major) and felt sick for the 2nd hour. 3rd hour was fine though. 20 minutes into the exam I through up but instead of letting it pour all over the VCAA bitch in front of me (which I regret not doing) I swallowed the vomit and continued with my paper.

All in all, 'twas a good exam and I am looking forward to next year's.....>=D

No comments:

Post a Comment