Monday, June 21, 2010

A cake of feelings.

How would I describe my current mood?
-Nostalgic. Reading over past convo's and items of memory. *sigh* Miss those times.
-Depressed. Just am. Don't know why. Maybe it's just a mixture of feeling cold and exhaustion. Yeah probably.
-Cold. Well I was. I just moved into my bed so it's not as bad. But in general, my room is pretty cold. I have a heater but I usually can't be stuffed.
-Tired. Sleep deprivation. Last night slept at 2. The night before I had 2 hours sleep.
-Exhausted. Combination of tiredness and just being unfit in general.
-Happy. In my warm bed blogging and chatting to friends. Life could only be better if I magically was brought ice cream.
-Craving. I wasn't but the moment I typed ice-cream I MUST HAVE ICE CREAM AHHHH!!
-Depressed. Because I have no ice-cream and even if I go downstairs, there will be no ice-cream.
-Optimistic. Who cares if I don't get ice-cream. I still have my anal virginity.
-Fearful. But if some rapist breaks through my window and anal rapes me.
-Pessimistic. I will have to clean the glass up and that's gonna waste my time and then I will have less time to blog.
-Grateful. For my awesome brother and my awesome friends. And my laptop.
-Excited. Camp is coming up. So exciting.
-Whiny. But it will be time consuming to back....
-Meh. Meh.
-Curious. Considering getting anal beads....
-Regretful. Should not have said that on my blog.
-Confused. So why aren't I backspacing it? Meh. Probably because it's my blog and I just write what is on my mind.
-Happy. I scolled to my blog on getting a viewcounter and divided the number of unique views by the number of days since (225/15) which equals 15! I get 15 views per day to my blog. =D
-Love. Because I love you all, my blog-followers.
-Hungry. My mum is making some pudding downstairs. And I want it NOW!
-HAPPY! My brother just came to my room to tell me it's ready. BYE GUYS BLOG LATER. *heads downstairs*

No comments:

Post a Comment