Tuesday, June 29, 2010

P'etta's birthday party

I was invited to P'etta A.K.A. Peter Chan's birthday party. As I considered submitting my attendance I skimmed over the details of his party.

Glen Waverley
12pm-10:30pm
Lunch and possibly a movie which I haven't decided yet.

....

10 and a half hours....seriously? But no, he changed it, it actually was flexible and you could leave when you liked.

As for the movie, he put it to a vote, majority rules and we ended up watching toy story 3 -.-"

So anyway, I got to the place (Novotel) at 11:54am. Peter introduced me to the rest of them (4), Taqi, Alex, Jacky and David, in that order.

We went to the arcade and played random games then went into the movie. Toy Story 3, I have to say, was actually a REALLY good movie. Whoever wrote the script did a really good job.

After the movie we went to an asian shop where I bought a spring roll and a red bean sesame bun. Then went to food court where I ate Large cheezeburger meal from hungry jacks and then a soft serve. I like soft serves. They taste nice.

Then bought peter a drink from another asian shop for his birthday and his mum drove me home.

Happy birthday P'etta

No comments:

Post a Comment