Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Humans are selfish

Humans are selfish creatures. We tell ourselves "I giving my lunch to a person I dislike in my class even though I dislike them and I am hungry and want my lunch for myself" ...only to make us feel good about ourselves. To BELIEVE we are unselfish.

All our actions are done ultimately to make us feel better about ourselves. Or maybe we feel satisfaction if we feel depressed. It's still satisfaction. Humans are deep down selfish after all. No, not just deep down but all around selfish, Ahaha.

In the end, everything we do is voluntary and so it is selfish. And don't say those paralyzed people or retards who can't control their actions because then they don't aid society and merely consume others' time and resources and so they are being selfish and should just do something productive or die.

The difference between selfishness and unselfishness is that unselfishness is SELFISHNESS but not only acquaints the individual's satisfaction but others' satisfaction in the process.

Humans are selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment