Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ice Skating (+Lifegroup)

Woke up at 9:50 and was like ugh....whoa, I have to pick up Ben at 10:15. So I got dressed, breakfast and all that, by 10:10. Then the phone rang. And my mum talked on it till 10:20 at which we picked up Ben. We got to the station and we weren't late, so it was all good.

Glen station: Me, Ben, Jack, WezR, WezUng, Amanda, Brenda, Josh, Jeremiah, Annie

At flinders street station we went to McDonalds where we met up with Ada and Wendy, but they left after that.

Then we took a tram to Docklands, Icehouse and went in. It costs $20.50 for the concession entree+Hocket skates (better than normal skates unless you're beginner, then normal skates are more suitable).

I got size 9. It was too small. I went back and got size 10. The left skate was perfect, the whole day. The right one took ages to put in and REALLY hurt my right foot. So after about 3 or 4 laps I went out and redid, loosening the skate. This time, it was still too tight and one certain point. After going back onto the rink and coming back out to re-do, I settled with this: ALl the laces loose (not excessively) except the very top lace (farthest from my toes), and THAT lace was done up tightly. So the whole skate was wobbly in a way, but it was adequate.

Ice skating was fun. Shana came late but she came. Toward the end of the session, we got the opportunity to play with the PENGUINS. =D =D =D.

...and so we played with the penguins. Passing them to each other and pushing each other on them. xD

After that we took a tram to DFO. But then we got off randomly and went to Gloria Jeans instead and then climbed a random giant black bunny statue. Then we walked to a playground where we played on the playground and took group photos on (and in) these large metal circly ring things.

After which we actually WENT to DFO (via tram) and then walked around. Annie was anxious her mum would kill her, which made the fact funny that she missed the train back to Glen Waverley because she was behind us about 20 metres? Lol...so she caught the next train. On the way back to Glen Waverley, Brenda confused Mount Waverley for Glen Waverley and got off. The funnyness could only be matched by Amanda yelling at her WRONG STOP COME BACK. xD

Once back at Glen Waverley, we split up (those that were still there, people like Jack took a different route home). Annie went with her mum. Umm....Amanda/Brenda/Josh went with.... one of their parents, I think...

Me, Shana, Wez, Ben and....Wesung, AND JERE, went for dinner at Glen. But I had no time, so I called my mum to pick me up instead.

So my dad picked me up. And.....I went home. Quickly checked facebook, said BRB to Joel Wu, had dinner, had no time to go back, went straight to lifegroup. Sorry Joel....I did not be right back. D=

Lifegroup was fun, me, Simone, Warren, Eddy, Justin, Corinna, and two of their relatives staying at their house that were in the kitchen next to us but not joining in so they don't really and I don't know their names either so yeah, I won't count them.

We played Taboo. The teams were Me, Simone and Warren one TEAM ONE. And Eddy and Corinna on TEAM TWO.

We one (won) 20 to 17. =D
I like that game. =]

Then we had this EPIC philosophical discussion (that was unfinished) on the justification of actions. We are yet to finish that >=D

Then I called my dad, he picked me, I came home, he went to sleep, I'm on the computer blogging and the rest of my family aren't home which is weird since it's 12:47. OMG, just as I typed that, they knocked on the door and I just let them in. They brought back cake and pineapple tarts, mmmmm....pineapple tarts.

So now I am blogging while eating cake.
Tomorrow I shall hardcore at least 8 hours on psychology.

10 words to describe today:
-Fun
-Happy
-Satisfying
-Awesome
-Philosophical
-Worthwhile
-Rare
-Memorable
-Packed
-Socialable

Today would be one of those days I will remember for a while. xD
...and to think I contemplated staying home and studying.

And to top it off, I get an awesome 10 hours sleep to perfect it, JK, I have to wake up for chemistry tuition tomorrow. FML.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment