Monday, August 30, 2010

10 Days.

I don't want to end up like those people who blog heaps then get bored and stop, I want to keep blogging, till the day I die. Well, maybe not, or maybe? :D

Anyway, this is something to counter one piece's influence on my absence on blogging.
Gonna try this ten day thing, at least then I'd have one post per day for the next week and a half.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five plans for the future.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two things that make you smile.
Day Ten: One confession.

....plus, it seems fun. :)

Looking forward to tomorrow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment