Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Parkour at Ourpark

Notice how parkour and ourpark are VERY similar? Yeah. So this is how it goes. Me, Jere and Jon (Tan) were going to meet at the park nearby our house (except for Jere, but he took a bus in) to do parkour, stretches, exercise and maybe go for a jog later. At 11am.

However, I had to go doctors for some quick checkup thing to do with my chest, so we postponed it to 12pm.

The quick checkup ended up with me getting an X-Ray.

Lady: "Take your shirt off"
Me: (In my head: Usually that's what I say) *takes shirt off*
Lady: "Step over there"
Me: *steps over there*
Lady: "Turn around so your back faces me"
Me: *laughs inside at the similarities of what she is saying and a rapist* *turns around*
Lady: "Breathe in, Breathe out"
Me: (In my head: Aren't I already doing that) *deep breaths*

And so on and so forth.

My X-Ray looks quite O.K. So in two weeks I get to find out if there is anything wrong with me, which there shouldn't be. Then my doctor shall fill in my form and I get the thumbs up for donating blood. YES!

So I got home and jogged to the park. Nobody there. It was 12:05 so...where was everybody?

I swung on the swing for about 10 minutes and still nobody. Ah well...I'll go home and then go check if they said anything.

I got home and checked skype to receive the message from Jere, "I'm going to be at Jon's house. Come get us when you're ready" It was sent to me about 2 minutes after I left the house. *sigh*

I jogged to Jon's house, collected them and then we went back to the park to do parkour and stuff.

I got to learn new stuff. :) Like swinging from a higher bar down to a lower bar with both hands. Or horizontally, both hands.

Back at Jon's house, we (just Jon) cut Jere's hair. Not bad too. :D

Then we burned a massive clump of hair when Wez came over. It smelled like shit. Horibble horrible smell.

(The format of this post is terrible)

Jere took the bike to charcoal chicken to get extra large chips while the rest of us went back to the park to resume parkour.

Jere came back just before Jazer arrived.

We ate chips.

We kicked bark at each other.

It started to rain.

We went back to Jon's house.

We practiced breakdancing (I'm worse at it than the structure of this post)

I got picked up.

I went to parent teacher interviews.

More details in next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment