Saturday, August 14, 2010

Church Conference, 'Victory'. Day two.

So yesterday I went to day two of the church conference. But first, I had chemistry tuition.

Learned about pH and stuff, which is actually REALLY helpful. You see, I was meant to have my chemistry test last wednesday but I was sick. So get to have it this coming Wednesday.

And because I would've failed because I didn't know anything, it's REALLY helpful that I get a week extension since I learned so much at Chemistry tuition. Anyway, the depressing thing was just that night. I felt better that day.

For the morning, I went to the youth session. Four church centres, total youth: 8.
Super fun. Donut eating, rich list and treasure hunt.

For lunch, me and my family, Ying, Ying's mum and Uncle Joseph, went to this Vietnamese restaurant where pretty much the rest of the conference went to.

The wait was long for the food but the food was nice, I guess, so it's okay. Afterwards I headed down to IGA with my brother to get some drinks as the drinks were majorly overpriced in the restaurant.

Went back, sat through two more sessions. Then....went home.

It wasn't as bad as I thought. Was okay, actually. Probably won't go to next year's conference. Maybe I will. I'll see what happens.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment