Monday, August 30, 2010

Day One - Ten things I want to say to ten different people

"I love going shopping with you! You're always there through tears and giggles. I'm so glad I met you! I can't wait to see you again! xoxo I LOVE YOUUUU xoxo"

No. That's boring.

Joel - Yo whaddup. I'll pay for the chips next time....can't be tomorrow because of atheletics day. Can't be Thursday because of piano lesson...Can't be Friday because of my youth. Or maybe Friday will be okay. Well it's either Friday or early next week. You're probably my best friend, Mmmmm, yeah. Oh that reminds me, I need to practice with you some time. I'll treat you to chips, we walk to your house and then practice. Then we can study chemistry or biology or some shit, because psychology is boring and methods is just....solo.

Jazer - You are pro. Piano, freerunning, parkour, I don't know what, but....you're pro. REALLY pro. And you're a ladies man. ;D And because of me...you're a little dirty-minded now.

Audrey - Never thought one of the people I'm most perverted with will be a girl. Well I did, but not so soon! =D You're awesome 'n' I can talk to you about anything, A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G! Bahahaha. Talk to you later on msn. :)

Ji Hyung - Suppppp Korean. Even though you ditched me in English for General Maths Advanced, I can't stay mad at you....because I injured your back the other day. Yeah, sorry about that again. Your food taste awesome! It's fun swapping foods with you. Because your Korean food never gets old. And hearing you speak in Korean, pray in Korean, even SWEAR in Korean, man! Sounds so awesome, I can't wait to hear you orgasm in Korean!! Just kidding.

Jon Tan - You left General Maths Advanced to be with me in English. :D We share the same name, taste in music, suburb in Australia, suburb in Singapore, and some interests. It's fun talking to you about stuff and walking home with you, and hanging out at the park nearby. You are my english buddy, my walking home buddy, my park buddy, my Skype buddy (talk to him the most nowadays on skype), my BREAD buddy! xD Bread taste nice. It tastes better when it's fresh. It tastes even better when it's free. It tastes even better when it's actually meant for homeless bums, but we take it anyway. But even that doesn't taste as good as eating it with somebody else. (Poor homeless people, we're eating your charity bread.)

Wez - Even though you spend so much time with Shana, it's alright, so long as you don't ditch parkour. :D Because if you do, I'll rape you. And then kill you. And then rape you again. And then eat you. And don't think your ribs won't be used as analling devices, they very much will be! Apart from that, you're a good parkour instructor, and friend. :) But if you ditch parkour, I really will rape you.

Ian - Favourite cousin! :D Can't wait till I can see you again at the end of this year. So lucky; the day I arrive at singapore, is the day you finish Army. You taught me Chinese Chess, and you're over 1.9m tall. When I see you again, I shall punch your big muscals and then we can eat at the hawker centre, while playing chinese chess.

Justine - I will never forget the day I met you. You're so awesome. I'm comfortable when I'm around you and can just be ME. You're also the only girl that's seen me fully naked, within the past year. ;D You're awesome.

Daniel - Supppp brother. You're blog is funny, despite having only one good post. But that's okay, because you're awesome in real life. I love how witty you are! Seriously, you are gonna be frickin' awesome by the time you hit high school. And I love spending time with you, you are the most awesome sibling I have ever had.

Angela - Sup Beetroot. Even though you're not as awesome as Daniel (you know he's more awesome than you), I want you to know that I was joking when I said I peed on your towel. So beetroot, I know you may not like that nickname but don't worry....it's just a nickname. I love that no matter how much crap you take from me, you don't get angry. Well not permanently angry. I shall get you GIGABYTES upon GIGABYTES of anime for your birthday. By the way, when IS your birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment