Monday, August 2, 2010

Sadness overcome.

So the past week (last week) my blog views had a significant drop. What did I do wrong? Nothing, probably. The content is pretty much just as usual....

To add to the depressing mood, Ben, my pet cockroach died. Well I think he's dead. He's been in that tiny plastic bag for about 5 days now. I should check on him. Oh. And my spider died. But it was just a random spider I found which I chucked into the container where my past spiders sit dead at the bottom with their legs withdrawn to their bodies.

But I don't care about the spiders. I don't even name them. I care more about my blog than Ben.

Ben go suck my dick, you cocksuckingroach. See what I did there? I don't hate Ben at all, nor do I want him to suck my dick but I did that just for that reference. It's like cock-sucking and cock-roach. Hur hur hur....This is stupid.

When the ski trip people came back, my views resumed to normal acceleration. :D I guess I know where about 30-60% of my viewers are from now. xD You guys rock.

Point is, I have more views than you, Peter Chan. And a better blog name. And....Yeah. My sadness if overcame by the knowledge knowing my blog did NOT get abandoned. Hooray!

More blogging....

No comments:

Post a Comment