Monday, August 30, 2010

One Piece

So on Friday I jogged to David's house. I grabbed about the first 60 episodes of one piece off him.

See, I wanted to start an anime but I don't want any anime, I want to make sure it has a good number of episodes and it has to be GOOD.

I'm not an anime freak, so there's no point in watching heaps of short animes.

So I chose the number one anime in the world - One piece.

And OHHHH it's so addictive. It's dragged out, and takes forever, but it's really good, has super duper quotes, and...is very, oh so very, awesome.

So I got in on Friday, watched 10 episodes (4 hours) on Friday, 10 episodes (4 hours) on Saturday, and 10 episodes (4 hours) on Sunday. But that was because it was like weekendy and Friday, I had no youth group.

Weekdays, I'll probably limit myself to 1-3 episodes a day, because of work. If I have no work, 4-5 maybe. But not ten.

I watch them with my brother, so yeah. He's lovin' it too.

This explains the lack of posts recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment