Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jack's party

My brother's party was 2:00-4:30
Jack's party was 6:00-11:00

Joel Wu (and his mum) picked up Jon Tan, then me, then Jazer and then we were off to Jack's party. I still didn't get the name OR the age of the girl who answered the door at Jazer's house. She looked about seven though....or maybe nine. Yeah...probably nine, or ten? I don't know. Maybe I'm just upping the age so I don't feel guilty. But in all seriousness Jazer, if you're reading this, I never planned in doing anything to or in your family friend/relative. I just....yeah. :D

I got Jack some chocolates, and an apple.
Jack: Why'd you get me an apple?
Me: Because I can't eat it, I have braces.
Jack: But I have braces too.
Me: It's your problem now. >=D

Jack proceeded to make a hole in the apple, fill it with sparkler dust and blow it up.

A wise decision.

Jack had a minifridge out the back FULL of cans. Very nice. (Y)

The bonfire moments were funny. Weeman and Phil....yeah, I'm not going to mention but those at the party would remember. I almost got raped, sparklers were thrown at everyone. Dim sims were hit into the pool, Weeman urinated into the fire and we all threw heaps of random stuff into the fire.

The rest of the party included lighting Hoppo's sparkler bombs which failed miserably because he failed to tell us he already tried them and so the lighter sparkler was already burned. Hoppo failed. But I guess that's okay, as he was the only one who provided us with sparkler bombs anyway.

We went to a nearby grassy parkish area to set them off. We went to the park in one group and then when we got there, it wouldn't work. Half the group wandered off somewhere else, the other group (Jack, me, Hoppo, Phil, Thomas and some others)
took our tops off while walking through the park and when we got back to the house to get the lighter/knife (to cut away some plastic to get to the sparkler stuff) we headed back to the park.

Once again, in two groups, I saw the other group and called them over to watch the sparkler bombs.

We lit all three then ran back to watch. The first one went off, PSSSSSHHHHHHH....the second one went off, PSSSSSHHHHHHHHH....we saw there was a fire, so we went up to it to urinate the flames away. Just before we whipped out our penises, we saw the third one beginning. We all ran far away. PSSSHHHHHHH. The third one went off.

After the three sparkler bombs, Jack and some others went back while me, Wiggie, Jazer, Jon Tan and a few others stayed back talking and then walked back.

When we got back, the others were around the bonfire. We watched Anchorman. Is that what the movie was called? Something like that.

Funny movie.

Jon Tan's mum brought me, Jazer and Joel Wu home. Fun party. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment