Monday, August 2, 2010

Aquarium

So today I woke up, showered, got ready for school...JUST KIDDING! I don't have school. I'm going to the aquarium. :D

Today, I tracksuited-up!

Arrived at Glen Waverley at 8:40 (like they asked me to) and bought a zone 1&2 all day concession ticket. Then I went on....THE TRAIN!

That's right, a train. It's not that I've never been on a train before. I have. Many times. But they're just so...fun. Awesome? Maybe. Not literally but figuratively awesome! Seriously. Like when you go over bridges and you look out the window straight down and you can't see the track. Especially if you're moving across a highway, it feels like you could fall down. Some of you guys will think I'm high but just imagine you're not in the same comforts of a fully safe train and let yourself feel terrified by the height and speed. You can look down on the ground zooming in front of your eyes. Or up higher at the relatively seemingly slower scenery passing your eyes. Or just keep your eyes stare at once spot in your retinal image and then make it all go fuzzy and then you hallucinate and everything starts spinning and....okay, so maybe I was a little high. But only because of sleep-deprivation of staying up to 2am the night before reading up on acids and bases, etc.

Once entered the aquarium there were red, blue, green and yellow lines on the floor (some thicker than others). If you follow the yellow one, you will reach the toilet :O 'follow the yellow brick road...to the dunny' LOL dunny...it's been a while since I've used that word - Dunny.

The aquarium itself was cool. Octopi (one actually but yeah), Japanese spider crabs, sharks, rays, fish, turtles and sea jellies (jellyfish). The octopus was my personal favourite because it has those suckers on it's tentacles and good move so swiftly and creepingly. Not creepy, but creeping. :D

After that, we went for lunch. I went to Macca's with Mong and Ji Hyung. Between us, 6 burgers, 3 soft serves, 3 waters, 1 soft drink, 1 chips.

On the train ride back, I slept mostly. We still had period 6, which is gay. It was English but we were watching 20 to 1, greatest survival stories. Or something. The order wasn't what I would have put it. Running from gunpoint to a nearby van isn't more hardcore than breaking and cutting off your own arm while drinking urine. >_>

Not a bad excursion.

More blogging....

No comments:

Post a Comment