Thursday, August 12, 2010

A couple of things going on.

1. Remember how Ben went missing? Well I put him into a plastic zip bag and tightened it. He got out somehow >_> I found him INSIDE a closed contained, how weird is that? Ben is a ninja, 'Ninja Ben' :D So I put him back in the bag, he didn't seem to be moving very much. So I got a tissue box, cut off the top face, put in some bread and a toilet roll for mental stimulation. He managed to climb up the inside of the roll then do a parkour cat leap from it to the edge of the box and then climb out. I put him back inside and sealed the box with cling wrap to prevent this from happening again. He is a ninja.

2. Youtube changed the look of the 'replay, share, etc' stuff that comes up when the video you're watching finished. Just thought I'd share that.

3. I started listening to to Bullets by TUNNG. Good song, good band, they are. C=

Thank you Mr Johnson for introducing me to this awesome song.

No comments:

Post a Comment