Monday, August 2, 2010

Posts per month.

April (37) (started on the 4th so not as many)
May (65) (All those Wing Chun updates, Baby Jokes, etc bumping up my post count)
June (43) (possible average?)
July (43) (probable average)
August (1) (so far)

And so my goal for this month is 50 posts but I want to try to get at least 43. Speaking of the number 43, I was in the year 12 common room just today getting my Psychology unit 3 exam result back. I got what I expected - B+.

=)

Congratulations to Song Jing Khor on his (or your, if you're reading this, Song) A+

Tomorrow we haz unit 4 SAC. D: I need to study. So I'll make the rest of these posts quick (Just kidding, but I can try). Anyway, I saw Shona Tan, a youth friend in year 12 in the common room and I couldn't help noticing that her locker number was 43. I pointed it out and she said yeah. I said I like 43. She said why? I said 'Well I used to'. Now I have even more reason to - Average blog posts per month.

The original reasons were it (the number - 43) would just pop up everywhere and haunted my thoughts for many years. I would never get past level 43 in almost every MMORPG game I played. I would get to 43 and never get passed it. Now things are different (when I do (rarely) play the occasional (more like rare) MMORPG game)

But the number 43 doesn't haunt me as extremely or often anymore. And it does, it's more like a haze of negative memories. Not so traumatic.

More blogging....

No comments:

Post a Comment