Thursday, August 12, 2010

Music

Slept in.
Arrived at school at 11:30.
(Skipped ball sports)
Felt too lazy for psychology so hung out in the library with Eric and Ji Hyung. I taught Eric this pen and paper game Warren taught me, :D It was fun.
Went to Chapel.
Chris Lim's brother, Collin Lim was selected and labelled with:
-Fag
-Idiot
-Ranga
-Slut
-Tart
-Nerd

And other things.

It's funny how the acronym it makes is F.I.R.S.T.N. Don't know what N means...

Then had lunch. I did some music theory in the library then went outside to write some stuff then....the bell went.

And now it brings us to my double music period: The main part of this post and where and what most of the content is about.

The double started off as the piano players (Me, Hans, Jazer and Shirin) and Mr Johnson being the judges for the Senior Solo Piano MusiQuest pieces. It was a toss-up between Benaya from year 11, Lauren Chan from year 10 and Sherwin Chen from year 10. Due to our agreement to keep silent on the results, opinions, etc, I won't mention.

After that, we did song analysis. But before that, there (as always) is an insult battle between Hans Zhang and John Wan. Hans owned, as usual. Because John always copies the insults. It was funny. ^_^ John Wan gets so pissed, LOL!

I got the most points for the music analysis. YAY! And won some lollies I shared with the class then ate the rest.

Then I went home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment