Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Melbourne University Open Day - Parkville Campus

So instead of going to the third (and last) day of my church conference - 'victory', I went to the Melbourne University open day at Melbourne University with some people.

At the train station, I arrived and looked for Nat and Joel. After finding neither of them, I stood with Jazer and talked with him. I bought my Daily Concession Zone1&2 for $5.60 and then realised I should've just bought the Daily Concession Zone 1&2 Sunday Saver for $3.10 Not so bad, I could just save the former ticket, right? Yeah...well, the machine gave me $2.40 change, not $4.40 change it should've given me when I put it $10 for the ticket. It stold $2 off me. Stupid metro...

Nat and Joel still hadn't arrived when the train was leaving. Just before I got on, I saw Eunice standing there. I asked her if Nat and Joel were here yet, she said 'no'. I stepped into the train to see if they were there (at the time it seemed the logical thing to do). Then I contemplated leaving with Mikey, David, Jazer, Dexter. Wait, Dexter? Why isn't he waiting for Natalie? Ah that's okay then. Anyway, Nat and Joel have each other to keep themselves company, so should be all good. And they have Eunice too. OH CRAP! Eunice! She will be waiting by herself.

[doors close]

D: Oh well...poor Eunice. Then I felt guilty, especially because I knew Eunice wasn't getting on. I found comfort by reminding myself Dexter ditched too.

I considered getting off at the next stop but I was too lazy so I just...kept going. =D

Sorry Eunice...

Talking with Jazer and David all the way up to Melbourne Central. There, Mikey, David, Justin and all the rest of them went off to the Uni. Me, Jazer and Dexter hung back waiting for the others to arrive.

We talked and I went to coles to buy 2 chocolate bars.

Then Natalie, Joel, Eunice and King Yi arrived. (King Yi is Natalie's friend who goes to some art school). She is in year 10 and has a major lisp. But that's okay. Lisps are funny. LIISSSPPPP. xD

As we approached Melbourne University, there was a stall giving out Open day guide booklets in those thin cloth bags. I took one and put into my backpack to refer to later.

Jazer, Dexter and King Yi went one way. Me, Joel, Eunice and Natalie went the other. Instead of going to biomedicine like we planned to, we went to KFC because Joel was really hungry. We got all stars + upsize drinks + upsize chips + upsize potato/gravy. $15. I paid for $5.

It was nice....

Afterwards, we walked all the way down the street then realised we past it so walked all the way back. Many times volunteers that were handing out guides in bags gave to me. Each time I put it in my backpack. I ended up with four or five of them. Lol.

Biomedicine was good. No. Was great. IS great. WILL BE great. I found out pretty much everything I need to know and now am convinced it is what I want to do. Enter... 95. D:

I've already screwed psychology over (scaled down) and....music I suck at practical which means I need to score highly on methods, chemistry, biology and english to get a good enter. STUDY! >=D

If I fail, Monash Biomed. is 92.7 or something.

After that, Nat wanted to go shopping so the rest of us (me, Jazer, Joel, Dexter, King Yi, Eunice) followed her.

We ate more KFC and ummm Jazer found out I eat my chicken bones and all. :D

To save me the time of thinking how to make full flowing sentences I'm going to list the highlights/key events in no particular order

1) Me buying those 3Dimentional-looking placemats
2) Losing them at KFC and getting them back
3) Free popcorn and nutrient water
4) Watching King Yi rage at Joel becaus he called her Roger
5) Calling King Yi Roger because we can't remember her real name
6) "I don't like KFC. It's oily and fat" "YOU'RE OILY AND FAT!"
7) The chocolate bars...they were nice...
8) Talking with Jazer about choices
9) Jazer needing to pee like 5 times throughout the day
10) Finding out heaps about biomedicine
11) Masturbating at the back of a $2 shop discreetly
12) Seeing Dexter and Natalie do more than just talking in public

Back at Glen Waverley station the time was 6:10pm. The busses that go my way leave at 6:05pm and 6:44pm. :(

So I called my dad and he picked me up.

Fun day. I want more chocolate.

Oh, and by the way, number 11 was made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment