Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Songs I like

Thinking back to old conversations, it made me (in my head) smile, frown, feel like shit, laugh. Memories. There's something about them that feels magical. Nah JK. That's just the greatness of humanity. Well anyway somebody once told me, "Why don't you just talk about normal things." o which I replied "Like what? What is 'normal'" "I don't know! Like talk about what music you like and stuff." (something along those lines)

So here I am. At the moment, these are the songs I'm listening to (I listen to about 50 other songs but these ones I listen to over and over again): <--Lol, frowny face.

Plants vs. Zombies - Roof theme (Might learn it after my SACs if I'm still interested)
DCX - Flying High - DJ splash (speed) (this one has been for like 2 years, I love it)
Cascada - Everytime we touch
Daze - Sea of Love - DJ XStylez fast mix
Groove Coverage - God is a girl
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - King Dedede's Theme

The other songs are trance songs, piano songs, orchestral songs mainly. With a couple of exceptions which I may post in later posts.

Wow. After this post, I feel surprisingly 'average' As in the average person. And even more surprisingly, it feels better than average. It feels like I'm posting an everyday normal post. Nah. That's nothing to do with the post. It's to do with my perception...WELL, I'm off to prepare for my last period for my unit 4 psychology SAC, Good Night fellow music-listeners. And if you don't listen to music, then good on you for masturbating 24/7. And if you don't masturbate, good on you for being a tree to provide us humans with oxygen. And if you're not a tree either, then suck my dick. And if you're not a vacuum either, then good on you for being so handy to sharpen my pencils. And if you're not a pencil sharpener then screw you for making this world a shitty place. And if you're not Mexican, then that's a relief to know no Mexicans read my blog.

But in all seriousness, if you are Mexican, that's great. I haz Mexican followers. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment