Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chillin' with Ji Hyung.

So this was yesterday, I forgot to blog about it (sorry Ji Hyung...)

After biblical studies (which is more like religious studies) we learned about the different variations of Muslim. It was VERY interesting. I could listen to Mr. Murphy for hours....LOL!

My favourite part was the (forgot the name) Muslim Group that just smokes pot and gets drunk so they FEEL like they're communicating with God. HAHAHAHA!

Anyways after that, I went to Charcoal Chicken with Ji Hyung. It was raining. I shouted the chips with gravy then afterwards we went to foodworks and he shouted the ice creams. (It stopped raining by this point). We finished the ice-creams just as his bus came and then as he got on, I walked home.

:D

That's all I guess....xD

No comments:

Post a Comment