Thursday, May 20, 2010

MUSIC

I am refering to my music class at school today from 1:55-3:35, in M5 (music building room five) and the events that happened during that class. (double) (period 5 and 6).

SOOO... Johnson was late as per usual but that's ok. Anyway, he brought with him this whole thingy of coffee and drank it all and so he was super high the whole double xD

We played this game and the spots were as follows:

1st-Shirin-150 points or something, it was 100+ anyway
2nd-Hans Zhang-86 points I think?
3rd-John Wan-81 points (he scored 3 points for 95 minutes and in the last 5 minutes he got this bonus and got 78 points -_-)
4th-Jonathan (MEEE)-78 points
5th-Jazer -<78 points, I can't remember
6th-Jeremiah I think
7th-Isaac Young

but jeremiah and Isaac might be swapped....no, it was like that.

Shirin got a packet of unopened jellybeans and Hans got a book of Torres Straight islander songs. LOL xD

I love that class, perfect way to end the day. (school-wise)

Looking forward to the next music class, johnson is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment