Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Apologies regarding neglection

Yeah.... today I had the second part (well first but chronologically second) of my psychology 3/4 SAC (school assessed coursework for those who didn't know what SAC stands for). Not going into any detail since it's ranking system and the other psychology 3/4 class hasn't done it yet. So....

Today I also had my biology SAC on homeostasis and behaviour. I....got 12/15 for the multiple choice which is 80%. So let's hope that the short answer doesn't drop below 80%, I want an A =] It was alot easier than I expected haha. Had none of that thyroxin TSH or whatever things.

Yesterday I had the first part (or second?) of my psychology 3/4 SAC, and the 2nd period out of three to work on my english SAC.

I have an exam this friday and well...I have been and I am really packed with school assessments. SOOO...... I have neglecting my blog, sorry peoplz...

I shall try blog more, which is bad because of exams so I'll probably do 1-3 posts today and leave it till maybe one tomorrow and then one on friday night devulging into how horribly I did on my english exam that day.

Yeah....english exam....Bates is really slow, Lol...MisterBates xD
sorry...
but yeah, Mr Bates strolls through the cirriculum, for example tomorrow we're doing the 3rd period on the Riversholm SAC. Thursday we go through ALL revision plus my oral, YES I HAVEN'T DONE IT YET >_> and then friday the exam D:

Bates is a good teacher, he is just a bit slow and behind in the cirriculum.

Yah....speaking of english exams....Ada's is tomorrow (and a whole bunch of other people from Balwyn) So yeah, good luck ^_^

and good luck to anyone else that has exams tomorrow.

You won't fail.

ps: and if you do, it's ok...so long as you can keep reading my blog, everything will be alright....jk, you'll die.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment