Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Typical tuesday.....not so typical

I could go on about my day at school, etc and blabber on but I CeeBS so I'll just dot point it:

-English inclass essay sac went okay
-Chemistry oral presentation went GOOD GOOD. I think I spoke too fast and MAY have offended miss reed, oh well

So yeah, now to the main point:

So I'm sitting on the John doing my weekly business and this creature I don't know if it's that silverbeat or whatever or that earwig but its slightly smaller than a USB drive and it falls from the ceiling, bounces off my leg and starts crawling inside my pants. So I finished up my crapping and picked it up and flushed it down the toilet, *hur*hur*hur*
Edit: It's silverfish, thanks Joel Wu

Ughhh yeah, that's about it. And now....FOR MORE BABY JOKES! nah jk, well maybe, I have them but I don't want to use them all post after post... because then...yeah. Not EVERYBODY will see my baby jokes. And baby jokes are for the win. (FTW)

so yeah, probz not tonight, maybe friday or maybe tomorrow or somecrap like that...
SHEEYAH

No comments:

Post a Comment