Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sick

Today, I am sick. I have been sick for a couple of days now. It is either a sharp pain in the stomach, or a spiralling crushing pain in the stomach. It hurts.

So I am at home, sleeping, eating, and hwking. I feel kinda bad as I am missing my class orals. =/

I have 2.5 hours to complete about 6 exercises of maths = about 0.4 hours per exercise = 24minutes...D= crap...

Yeahhhhh.... very busy.

On a side note, I've been considering deactivating facebook. I think it's a good idea but I think so long as I facebook in moderation, I should be fine, just like drinking and raping.

Methods.... I'm currently doing 6C (even though my class is up to 7F today) so I got a lot to catch up on. My deadlines are:

All of 6 by 4pm (tuition)
All of 7 by next monday (but I wanna get 7A-E done asap, after my other important deadlines of course)
and....
I have a chapter 5/6 test tomorrow so yeah...

Off to do maths hwk now, bb

No comments:

Post a Comment