Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Today's blog

I slept at 11pm last night and woke up at 1am this morning, 2 hours. Then I HARDCORE METHODS all the way to 7am then I ate breakfast and the corn flakes were accidentally mixed up with horseradish and tasted like shit (figure of speech), so I had to chuck them out and clean up. Then I went into a LONG micro-sleep (not nap) in my room, when I was changing. So I got to school late, and missed the first 15 minutes of my period 0. LOL....period....

Methods re-test.....was easier but I stuffed up at a few spots.

Music....:D

Johnson: *stares at my groin*
Me: Yeah, cool, isnt it?
Johnson: *continues staring*
Me: It resembles a vagina
Johnson: I can't believe you just said that with a girl in our class. When I first saw it I was thinking, "don't say it, don't say it, do NOT say it" and you said it.
Me: what? not like she hasn't seen a vagina before, I mean she has one so what's the big deal?
Johnson: How do you even KNOW what a vagina looks like?
Me: I wikipedia'ed it
Johnson: ....you wikipedia'd 'vagina'....!!???!!
Me: Pretty much I wikipedia everything, EVERYTHING, *under breath: it's a lot more descriptive than google images*

Not exact words but yeah, see... I have this rip around my groinal area of my pants I wore today, and its the perfect shape, size and location for a vagina, also the cloth flaps open so it's like REALLY resembles a vagina.

Math tuition: One word: MICRO-SLEEP

in my next blog i'm going to type up now, I will explain in semi-full detail the structure of my 'society'

READ IT ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment