Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fatassing

Just got back from buffet with whole family: brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, grandad and yeah.

Went to this western buffet.....I ate alot, hence 'fatass'.

15 'rounds' of food. Yeah....here's a couple of things I did:
-eat all the watermelon from the fruit salad
-eat all the vanilla ice cream from the ice cream thingo. =]
-eat, just plain EATTTT!! OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

I had a coke toward the end of my meal, well eating-ish event thing.

I weighed myself before and after, I put on 4 kilograms. xP
Four kilograms of food.... aren't I cool!

Usually I eat till my gut hurts so much I just collapse when I get home and don't get up for 10 minutes (literally) but this time I went easy, only 15.

So now I can keep eating but too bad I'm already at home xD
I am a fatass, 'nuff said.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment